- Thanks to all for making the world-premiere of So Go the Ghosts of Mexico, part I, directed by Meiyin Wang, a success; presented by La MaMa e.t.c., as part of the Ellen Stewart Award.
- Critics Pick by the New York Times, click here
- Five stars by Exeunt Magazine, click here
- Write up by playwright Susan Soon He Stanton in The Brooklyn Rail, click here
- Now available in e'book format by Stage Reads, click here
- May 6 - Princess Grace event at New Dramatists. Featuring a staged reading of So Go the Ghosts of Mexico, part II, directed by Lee Sunday Evans; followed by a recpetion; at 3pm, click here
-Was named one of Sundance Institute's Playwright Retreat at UCROSS, alongside, Radha Blank | Fernanda Coppel | Joy Harjo | Michael John LaChiusa Justin Levine | Stephen Wadsworth. For more info: www.sundance.org.
-Was given the 2012 Princess Grace Award in Playwriting, which includes a residency at New Dramatists. For more info: www.pgfusa.org/awards-winners.
-Selected by Sam Shepard as the inaugural recipient of the La MaMa ETC's Ellen Stewart Emerging Playwright Award, and will receive a production at La MaMa in their 2012-13 season. The award was announced at La MaMa's 50th Anniversary GALA on October 17, 2011.